In this episode, Ben Rolle, the founder and head coach at Raise Your Edge and professional poker player reveals what he believes is seriously lacking in the poker world. He shares his future playing and business plans, and explains the software launch that’s coming soon. He’s got a strong opinion on aggressive strategies, guarantees, and re-entries – and has some marketing ideas to give poker more exposure. Tune in to learn the strategies and tools used by the best to up your game and raise your edge.
Visit Jeff Gross - The Flow Show or find us on iTunes to subscribe, visit previous episodes, and learn more about your host, Jeff Gross.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:00 – 08:00 – Introducing Ben and what he thinks poker is lacking.
- 08:00 – 24:00 – Ben’s future plans, vison for Raise Your Edge, courses, and software launch.
- 24:00 – 37:30 – On guarantees, aggressive strategies, re-entries, HUDs, and marketing in poker.
- 37:30 – 42:00 – Exploring different industries, learning from mistakes, and why he revealed himself.
- 42:00 – 00:59:00 – Tips, tricks, strategies, and settings for players.
- 00:59:00 – 01:15:00 – Ben’s daily routine, streaming plans, and favorite tools.
3 Key Points
- There are no tricks. Just study!
- There’s a great opportunity to cross-market with other industries to expand poker’s reach.
- Take your time to analyze spots and draw your own conclusions without apps.