Jan 11th, 2020
In this episode, Brenden Tieger, a serial entrepreneur and recreational poker player, shares how he made millions through social media, e-commerce, and network marketing. He explains how influencers increase their following using giveaways and shares why Dropshipperz is the best solution for building an online business that works for you. Tune in to learn Brenden’s thoughts on upcoming trends – and hear what he has to say about business, poker, and the similarities between the two.
Visit Jeff Gross - The Flow Show or find us on iTunes to subscribe, visit previous episodes, and learn more about your host, Jeff Gross.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:00 – 10:45 - Introducing Brenden, a 26-year-old entrepreneur who blew it up on the social media, e-commerce, and network marketing space who plays poker recreationally.
- 10:45 – 24:00 - Brenden’s business and strategies.
- 24:00 – 40:30 - Information about Giveaway Gurus and an explanation of how it works.
- 40:30 – 47:30 - A breakdown of Dropshipperz and his thoughts on upcoming trends.
- 47:30 – 51:00 - On the similarities and differences between business and poker.
- 51:00 – 01:02:30 - On how he became an entrepreneur and some poker stories.
- 01:02:30 – 01:13:30 - On staking, tattoos, resolutions, losses, and bad reactions.
3 Key Points
- Brenden recommends giveaways to anyone who wants to grow a following.
- Business and poker both have a competitive edge.
- Collaboration is key!
- Partner - Party Poker
- Website - Jeff Gross Poker
- Brenden’s Website – brendentieger.com
- Brenden’s Business – E-Level
- Partner at Giveaway Gurus
- Co-Founder at Dropshipperz