In this episode, John Lee, a speaker, entrepreneur, and the co-founder and CEO at Wealth Dragons, shares why it’s critical to change your mindset if you want to change your results. He reveals why he never wants to be the smartest guy in the room and explains the importance of building up your digital assets. Tune in to learn some business hacks, investment strategies, and money management tips – and learn what to never lose track of on your journey to the top.
Visit Jeff Gross - The Flow Show or find us on iTunes to subscribe, visit previous episodes, and learn more about your host, Jeff Gross.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:00 – 13:30 - Introducing John, his journey, and his Facebook strategy.
- 13:30 – 21:30 - On his event, Wealth Mastery Live, and some investment strategies.
- 21:30 – 26:00 - Business hacks, building up digital assets, and the importance of social proof.
- 26:00 – 34:00 - His biggest lessons learned in 2019 and how to never go broke again.
- 34:00 – 45:30 - Information about Wealth Dragons.
- 45:30 – 55:00 - Some poker and life questions - and his biggest challenges of 2019.
- 55:00 – 01:05:00 - On having an integrated life, prioritizing, and filling your calendar.
- 01:05:00 – 01:20:00 – On finding opportunities in chaos and life.
3 Key Points
- Don’t underestimate the value of social proof.
- See your competitors as collaborators and your success will skyrocket.
- There’s opportunity in chaos.
- Partner - Party Poker
- Website - Jeff Gross Poker
- Website - Wealth Dragons
- Event Website – Wealth Mastery Live